Monday, 13 November 2017
Episode #6: Interview with Linda Walker, Listener Questions and NaNoWriMo!
You can listen to our 6th episode right here...
or at iTunes
or now at Acast
or right here...
This episode 6 of POW podcast UK includes:
- A very special guest interview with BBC radio producer, Linda Walker who tells us about her clever storytelling with The Listening Project.
- Huge thank you to everyone who's been in touch with us, in this ep, we answer some of your great listener questions.
- We try to pronounce NaNoWriMo. Including, how to pace yourself with NaNoWriMo. Here’s an article that Marc tells us about…and don’t forget writing your book isn’t about quantity over quality
- As always, we have muchos chats and excitement - including our joy over to tweets to us from Sophie Kinsella and Jonathan Harvey! We love them so!
- We also gas about Casper mattresses - get £50 pounds off with Jenni's link here - , Today Tix offer codes and Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3 news.
- We have a little chat about Philip Pullman’s new book La Belle Sauvage
Things we’ve learnt from recording episode 6 of POW podcast UK:
- We are now on Acast - find us here
- Have you read our blurb yet?
- We talk about the Facebook page “Writing About Writing”? It’s great!
- Jake Parker did in fact create InkTober
- Jenni bloody loves sushi
Today’s management meeting is supported by tea
Get in Touch:
Follow us on twitter: @POWpodcastUK and tweet us some episode drink suggestions!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at: powpodcastuk.blogspot.co.uk
Support our podcast by “buying us a beer”
"Clap Your Hands" by Scott Holmes
Please like and rate our podcast. The both of us really appreciate all your lovely support.