We can’t remember what number episode we’re on (is it any wonder with the amount of bonus episodes we’re knocking out?) but we are back to plot out our creative adventures.
We’ve come up against a strange sort of writer’s block when it comes down to finishing our book, so we talk through how writing letters from their characters has given us a push to get into the next phase of novel writing. We then set Jenni up on PomoMarcho where she’ll be writing 25 minutes a day for the rest of March in a bid to get lots of lovely words in. Marc will then use his holiday time, once he’s finished being all creative on his other projects, to take a look at our latest draft.
Will we achieve our Italian-sauce based goals? Will Jenni’s family get bored with constant pasta dinners?
- Jenni looks angelic briefly, which is not helpful on a podcast
- We uncover a massive problem with the POW logo
- Some book recommendations based on old people – An Unsuitable Match by Joanna Trollope and The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fryby Rachel Joyce “If you like old people, you’d like it.”
- ‘Drag Race for Painters’ – Landscape Artist of the Year
- Old People TV! Great News on Netflix and Hold the Sunset on BBC
- The Screenwriting free course (plus loads of others) on FutureLearn
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @POWpodcastUK
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our episodes: Pow Podcast UK Episodes
Check out Jen's 2018 booklist
Music credit: "Clap Your Hands" by Scott Holmes
If you're reading this far, maybe you have time to like and leave a review on our podcast...also, don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list, to keep up to date with all our latest news.