or at iTunes
or now at Acast
or right here...
This episode includes:
- A jolly discussion on what procrastination is and ways to perceive it, to help you stop doing it! In particular, we examine a TedX Talk from Archana Murthy called An End to Procrastination...does this teach us how to stop procrastination?
- We chat about how Woebot can support your efforts to be more productive, it helps improve your mood and well being…and it’s a Facebook app!
- Starting things off though, we have a smoothie corner! Marc’s recipe: Spinach, Peach, Banana, Apple Juice, Almond Butter (any nut butter will do, just a tsp, it makes a nicer texture to drink and acts like a lil protein boost) ...and a dash of smoothie mix with turmeric or some jazz like that.
- We talk about what we’ve been doing, what we’ve been reading (A Boy Called Christmas, by Matt Haig) and Pantos! Lovely chat about Victoria Wood and her writing (Talent, Pat & Margaret, Dinner Ladies).
- Jenni laments only reading four books since Christmas (Mary Beard's Women & Power, Richard Ayoade’s The Grip of Film, Why Mummy Drinks by Gill Sims, and Sarah Millican’s How To Be Champion) whilst Marc rejoices over the return of Celebrity Big Brother!
- We have some fan feedback! …Namely from Louisa! Thanks, Louisa!
- Marc and Jenni talk about Ready, Set, Novel - an awesome, awesome book that helps you write your novel. Highly recommended if you're writing your own book.
Things we’ve learnt from recording episode 9 of POW podcast UK:
- Jenni has a Cock Jacques revelation and likes mixers with her bubbly
- Marc escapades as a wannabe sommelier and likes his wines deep
- Good news, Drag Race fan! All Stars 3 will be broadcast over here in the UK (…it will be on Comedy Central)
- Did YOU know you could buy a bootleg gig at your local market...yes, on an actual cassette tape!
- How to make an awesome pomodoro sauce!
Today’s management meeting has hated being part of Dry January…don’t even get us started on the silliness of Veganuary.
Follow us on twitter: @POWpodcastUK and tweet us some drink suggestions
Email us at: email@example.com
Find all our episodes: Pow Podcast UK Episodes
Join our mailing list
Music: "Clap Your Hands" by Scott Holmes
Look out for EPISODE 10 of Procrastinate or Write! We have a special edition BEST OF, to celebrate our tenth episode, awwwww!
Please like and rate our podcast. The both of us really appreciate all your lovely support.
...also, don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list, to keep up to date with all our latest news.