Listen to us on
or right here...
It’s Chriiiiiiiiistmas! With jingle bells at the ready and a naughty elf, Marc and Jen either think about what other people would like (Marc) or just write down what they want (Jen). Along the way we ponder the trouble with goats and sheep, reminisce about the books we read as kids, confuse Albert with Abdul and reignite the Kindle debate.
Whether it’s a bestseller, something critically acclaimed or an off the wall choice, we’ve got a great selection should you need a last minute present. There’s still time, so make someone happy with a book specially chosen from the masters of procrastination.
On our wishlist this Christmas:
- The Liberty Faber Poerty Diary, with “poemy-poems”
- Dynasties: The Rise and Fall of Animal Families – David Attenborough
- Three Things About Elsie – Joanna Cannon
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners – Pamela Butchart
- Becoming – Michelle Obama
- The Diary of a Bookseller – Shaun Bythell
- From Crook to Cook – Snoop Dogg
- One Enchanted Evening – Anton Du Beke
- A Boy Called Christmas – Matt Haig
- Love is Blind – William Boyd
- Taskmaster – Alex Horne
- Fire and Blood : 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones - George R R Martin
- Queen Victoria: Daughter, Wife, Mother, Widow – Lucy Worsley
- I Am The Seed That Grew The Tree: A Nature Poem for Every Day of the Year
Follow us on twitter and Instagram: @POWpodcastUK
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our episodes: Pow Podcast UK Episodes
If you're reading this far, maybe you have time to like and leave a review on our podcast...also, don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list, to keep up to date with all our latest news.
Music credit: "Clap Your Hands" by Scott Holmes