or right here...
What would you do if you could do it all again? Would you make different choices?
Jen is very interested in career changes and how people turn their lives in different directions. As someone who’s been in the same sort of job since uni, she’s fascinated about the reasoning and decision making that goes into changing your life completely.
We delve deep into the reasons why Marc has changed from his childhood dreams to be an animator,
We also discuss the difference between having these thoughts and conversations and then actually taking some action, and the fear of failure behind it. Marc goes into full on therapy-mode to ‘Jennifer’ (not a real person at all) for a really thought-provoking podcast.
Also in this episode
- We miss drinking while recording
- Catch up with the fantastic Esther Fairfax and Jenifer Klepfler interview
- The well known ‘Cobbler’s children’s shoes’ analogy (a little bit better explained here)
- Find out what Marc really wanted to be when he grew up!
- It gets extremely deep and we ask some tough questions for our made up persona "Jennifer' (again, this is a fictional person).
- That Tick Tock song.
Thanks to our sponsor, BadFish - use offer code POW for 10% off
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @POWpodcastUK
Email us at: email@example.com
Find all our episodes: Pow Podcast UK Episodes
Music credit: "Clap Your Hands" by Scott Holmes
If you're reading this far, maybe you have time to like and leave a review on our podcast...also, don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list, to keep up to date with all our latest news.